21 RBS Just Purchased

Started by Hal_Yarbrough, July 17, 2017, 02:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hal_Yarbrough

We found a used 2015 Camplite 21RBS last week and took the plunge. We've been researching and shopping for several months and decided that a pre-Thor 21RBS is what we need. Thanks to this forum for all the info. I'm sure we'll have many questions after we get it home in a couple of weeks. Towing with a 2007 Tundra crew cab.  I'll post photos if I can figure out how to do that.
Hal

MarshHawk

Hey Hal, welcome! Good information here in this forum!
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Camplite 2018 CL16TBS
Newbie!!
Ford F-150 3.5L Eco Boost (GTDI)
10 speed trans 4x4 Off Road
Max Towing pkg.

gglkap1

Welcome, we have a 2015 21rbs that we bought in 2015. Tow with a 2012 Tundra with towing package.

Gerald

LANA/LARRY

Nice purchase! We also have a CL21RBS and tow with a 2016 Tundra 5.7L Tow Pkg. Ours tows like a dream. Trailer is "just right" for the two of us and our small dog Lily. I've done a few upgrades you may want to consider: hard wired Progressive surge / high-low voltage protector, 4" tubes mounted below frame across trailer for sewer hose storage, "bug screens" on all vents like refrig, hot water heater, furnace; hoods on fan roof outlets, Blue Ox load leveling / sway control hitch (probably didn't need but considered it good insurance for cross winds & interstate trucks (found near new one on Craig's List for half new cost). Be sure to inflate tires to max pressure and check frequently - have read tire blowouts can be a major trouble area if you don't take good care of them. Enjoy your new camper... I feel certain you will!  :)
2018 CL21RBS
2016 Tundra Dbl Cab Tow Pkg 5.7 L

happykamper

We've had our 2014 21RBS since Oct. of '13 and just love it.  ALL Aluminum!  We pull it with  2006 Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi.