Schematic Wiring Diagram for 2010 Quicksilver Livinlite 6.0

Started by hurk50, July 06, 2017, 10:20:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hurk50

Does anyone have a schematic for a 2010 Quicksilver Livinlite 6.0?  The running lights on the right side, both the red and the yellow aren't lighting up.  I think that perhaps the brown wire connection or else grounding may be an issue.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

djmiller

hurk50

Do you have any idea where the brown wire branches out at on the body of the camper so that I know where to look for a bad connection?  I am assuming that the brown wire runs from the trailer wire harness to the frame of the Quicksilver Livinlite 6.0 then branches at a connection and runs down both sides of the trailer.  I'm not sure if that is an accurate assumption but if it is then where is that connection located at?  The wires all seem to run from the lights into the frame tubing and it makes it very difficult to figure out where branch connections are made at.  Thanks

hurk50

Please disregard my previous posts.  It turns out that there was no wiring problem or loose connections.  The two bulbs that were out on the right side of my livinlite quicksilver 6.0 were both out due to corrosion at the light bulb connection.  I wiggled the bulbs and the lights came on.  Thanks for your help.