Has this place been abandoned?

Started by gerry, July 03, 2017, 08:17:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

What's up with all the bogus posts? Russian, online meds.... Are there no mods or admins here?

tinkeringtechie

As far as I know Dan from LL is the only moderator. Outside of business hours there's no moderation. It's probably a long weekend for LL, so those posts will most likely hang around until Wednesday.

djsamuel

I did report one of the initial posts to Dan.  He replied.  Apparently he is dealing with quite a few hacking issues right now.  And as tinkeringtechie stated, it is probably a long weekend.  Dan has his hands full right now.
2013 Camplite 21BHS

djmiller

Thanks Doug.   This started early last week. I was expecting a mess this AM.  still a bit to clean up. 1st day back.
Hope you had a good 4th!

djsamuel

Quote from: Dan Miller on July 05, 2017, 08:48:55 AM
Thanks Doug.   This started early last week. I was expecting a mess this AM.  still a bit to clean up. 1st day back.
Hope you had a good 4th!

Had a nice 4th, but HOT.  Good luck with the mess.  I think it is caused by agents along the FOREST RIVER in the HEARTLAND of Russia!  ;D
2013 Camplite 21BHS

djmiller

timmyi

If you want to upgrade your driveway or patio check out concrete contractors durham nc

Arthur3231

moriomhaosn

What is the update on this site? I saw lots of unrelated posts and comments!

https://www.sprayfoamproslafayette.com/about

Jane

Boyeh

Nice answers in replace of the question with real point of view and explaining about that.
drywall contractors near me  fort worth texas