QS 6.0 Sofa retrofit?

Started by michuth, April 02, 2017, 05:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michuth

I own a 2010 6.0 with the old style seating that isn't very comfy. Is there a way to order the new "sofa" to retro fit it? Thanks. Mitch

djmiller

Hello Mitch,

It may require some work as the Sofa sits on a platform that has houses the converter.  It is a bit deeper that you currently have, so it will require some modification.
If you don'y use your 6.0 dinette area for sleeping it would make sense.  The only reason I say that is even though the Sofa makes to a sleeping area it is smaller that what you currently have.
The sofa can be purchased through any Livin' Lite dealer.

-Dan

jakelaffet

I suggest that you ask for custom made if they have that service so you can get the best result depending on your designs. I have the same ideas which I have it requested from http://www.javateakoutdoorfurniture.com/, our local furniture store.
"always be guided with golden rule"

rgb13qbb

Mitch:
It sounds from the thread that you have a QS 6.0 with a dinette and want to convert it to a sofa, is that correct? We have a 2012 13QBB with the jackknife  sofa which we have taken out and are converting the trailer to the dinette. If this sofa would work for you we would sell it very reasonably, $50.00. It has all the mounting hardware, the factory original upholstery is in good condition but I would suggest it needs cleaning. Located in Connecticut.

Randy