2017 or 18 toy hauler

Started by woodsrider40, June 04, 2017, 04:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodsrider40

Newbie here.  I am thinking of purchasing a 7x20 toy hauler or next size up. I was wondering it you can do an enclosed patio like ATC has 3 season room to get more space. Found a dealer near by that's getting a 30 footer in soon that I can look over.  Also can one be built the way I like ?

Thanks

woodsrider40

I guess no one on here much.

djmiller

woodsrider40,

We do not offer what I would call a screen room.  I believe I saw what you were referring to on the ATC site.
We do offer the ramp door patio option on both the 7 and 8 wide Toy Haulers.  Unfortunately any customization is very limited.
Basically limited to leaving something out or for instance eliminating the vinyl flooring that covers the aluminum floor.

-Dan

woodsrider40

Thank you Dan,. I talked with a guy on KTMTalk that must have one on his ATC and hates it because he has to lift it to load & unload. I guess that's off my book.  Question, can the rails be removed if I didn't want them at times ?  We're going to look at a 30" when the dealer gets it in to see what we think but we're looking into a 7x20 HJ and hopefully we can deal with him if we pull the trigger on getting one in Orange. What one like this cost ?  & I have a 1999 F-150 with 4.6 V8 & 3:55, will this pull the 7x20Hj ?

djmiller

They are attached with PINS and could easily be removed if needed.

woodsrider40

oilfieldtrash08

We just bought an 8.5x24 with the patio rails and it literally takes less than 30 sec to stand up to load or unload.  We wanted the 7x20 but the floor to bed height was too low for our sxs but we are glad we went up to the next size.  The 7x20 is 3900 lb empty and the 24' is 5500 lb empty

jamie

The dealer that I bought at installed a power awning on the back of another customers larger Quicksilver that looked pretty good. I know there was no screening other than the one behind the ramp but it made their patio set up look really professional.