CO2 manual for 21BHS?

Started by marcee, June 03, 2017, 01:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcee

Does this exist? It was not giving in our bag of information. 

marcee

Thank you. We just bought our camplite and as soon as we drove it home form the dealer and detached it from the truck it won't stop beeping and eventually stopped after a week. We took the trailer for a spin and again it continues to beep after being charged from the truck. 

7thunders

We came back from a camping trip with our 16 DBS and parked in our driveway, a few days later I went out to do something(check battery etc) and heard our CO2 monitor beep too.   I clicked reset, held for like 10-15 seconds and then it finally reset.   Not sure why it went off though.  Since it reset I guess things are ok.  I then disconnected the battery until the next trip we will take.  Hoping its not a future problem.
Rob & Judi
Northeastern Pennsylvania
16 DBS
Toyota FJ Cruiser

Gibby

I think you mean the CO (Carbon Monoxide), CO2 is Carbon Dioxide, a common, and increasing gas in our atmosphere (as some would claim).
2014 Camplite 21RBS
2021 Ford F150 Lariat FX4 3.5L V6 EcoBoost

djmiller

Co2 is produced when about any  fuel is burnt commonly used in RV's is Propane or LP gas for instance.  It is also produced in a fire.

Gibby

You are correct, but in this case I think he meant the Carbon Monoxide (CO) detector was beeping. That is what I was referring to.

Don't think that detector is looking for CO2 (correct me if I am wrong). I think it is looking for CO and Propane leaks.
2014 Camplite 21RBS
2021 Ford F150 Lariat FX4 3.5L V6 EcoBoost