Where is direct drain for 8.4S TC?????

Started by Biewers on the go, May 24, 2017, 10:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biewers on the go

I need to empty my tank to take the truck and camper to be weighed today and didn't realize my freshwater tank is still mostly full.  I cannot find this on the forum, nor for this company on YouTube either, and of course, there are no photo's or specific instructions to identify the drain anywhere in our "owners" Manuals either.  can anyone help me, I was supposed to leave 30 minutes ago to do this.

Thanks,
Rayne B. 

I have done it many times in my old campers but this one is a mystery somewhat.  I have attached a photo of my only external compartment to access the plumbing and grey and black water tanks.  I know there are the three pipes on one side, but the caps do not seem to be removable, and how would I connect a hose to them without getting everything wet before it was on and tight too?

wakeboydb

Shooting blind here as I have a regular pull behind. On mine, I have to lay on the ground to get to my fresh water drain. It is simply a drain valve screwed directly on to the side of the white plastic fresh water tank. Mine also has the blue and red drain which are "low point" drains.
2017 21BHS

Biewers on the go

In a pickup camper, there isn't anything on the bottom as it may be sitting on a truck bed.  The tank is also fully enclosed somewhere inside the darn camper too, at least I think it is.  And if there are no exterior ways to access it, then if you have to drain it from somewhere inside and get the water to the outside, that's just nuts.  IMOP.   I ended up using the outside shower to spray and wash my car with the fresh water in the tank.  Took a lot to use it up though.  Then I finally thought of just leaving the exterior shower hose open and it emptied a whole lot faster.  It actually jumped from 3/4 full to 1/4 full all of a sudden too.  One of those ultra sensitive gauges I'm guessing. 

I did search on YouTube and saw some doing that, but I have nothing I can see that looks like a little spigot to use either. 

Thanks though.
Rayne