2018 frig isn't real cold

Started by JazzyPigsGA, May 11, 2017, 08:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JazzyPigsGA

Thoughts on how to crank up the temp in the frig? My freezer is in high 20's but frig stays around 50. I raised the primative adjustment but maybe there is something else?
Cheers

tbrady

Quote from: JazzyPigsGA on May 11, 2017, 08:52:41 PM
Thoughts on how to crank up the temp in the frig? My freezer is in high 20's but frig stays around 50. I raised the primative adjustment but maybe there is something else?
Cheers

Ours seems fine...  not sure the exact temp but it seems as cold as our house fridge.  We moved the adjustor thing almost always to the top.

JazzyPigsGA

I played with it an let it run all weekend. I tweaked the slider. Don't really understand that lol. I think I got it close as it's gonna get but it clearly took some time to drop the temp

LANA/LARRY

We just picked up our CL21RBS and camped out with it. Fridge freezer got cold very quickly, but fridge took some time. We had quite a bit of stuff in fridge, so cooling load was significant. After about 4 hours though, fridge was very cold as were contents. Give it several hours and see if temp is more satisfactory after that. We were running fridge on electricity, not propane. No experience yet with propane.
2018 CL21RBS
2016 Tundra Dbl Cab Tow Pkg 5.7 L

Mitch

If you don't already have a little fan in there you may want to consider adding one, they do help.

Mitch