From paper to electronics: what to do with your library?

Started by Charlotte, March 26, 2024, 05:35:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlotte

Hi everyone, Not too long ago I noticed how popular the use of ebooks has become. I have so many textbooks and books piled up that my shelves just can't hold it all. I feel like switching to an electronic format would be a great solution, but just don't know what to do with those paper copies?

Stella

Greetings, yes, I agree, ebooks are really becoming more and more popular because of their convenience and accessibility. Just recently I was looking for an online bookstore, and came across a site where you can resell books https://booksrun.com/books/sell. It's really convenient and profitable. I'm thinking of switching to e-books too, and this resource will help me get rid of unnecessary paper copies. And what I especially like is that their site has a detailed explanation and answers to the most frequently asked questions

Rositaa

Hi, Yes, I too think that switching to ebooks can be a great solution. It saves a lot of space and makes reading more convenient and accessible. I'm already thinking about switching to ebooks too, especially considering the benefits you described. Being able to resell old paper books is a great bonus that helps make the process even more appealing. ;)