It's very difficult for me to wake up

Started by okichacha, September 12, 2023, 08:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

okichacha

I don't understand what is causing this and how to fix this problem. Most people suffer from insomnia, but on the contrary, I fall asleep quickly, sleep soundly and cannot wake up at all.

SamyilLoset

I haven't encountered such a problem, really. Have you thought about seeing a doctor? There is a special doctor who helps solve various sleep problems.

McLeBron

Maybe you just need to find something to cheer you up? Personally, what helps me is magic mushroom tea https://thirdshroom.com/product-category/magic-mushroom-tea/. This is a great option for those who want to feel the effect of magic mushrooms, but without consuming them. It was this tea that replaced coffee for me, which I decided not to drink because of the anxiety it increases.

VollMond

Quote from: okichacha on September 12, 2023, 08:54:08 AMI don't understand what is causing this and how to fix this problem. Most people suffer from insomnia, but on the contrary, I fall asleep quickly, sleep soundly and cannot wake up at all.

Excuse me, but what is being suggested here will only serve as temporary distraction. But globally, it will not solve your problem. If you have any difficulties of falling asleep, that can also be related to stress and anxiety. Better if you check qualified NY psychiatrists and they will get you back to the path of happiness.