Signing In

Started by djsamuel, January 05, 2017, 08:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djsamuel

Just signing in from the older forum, which I MUCH preferred.

I'll give this a chance, but will be more active on the aluminumcamperforum.com.

As of now, I am no longer recommending LivinLite.  but will see what direction this forum takes.  I used to feel like a LivinLite salesman on other boards such as GoodSam's RVForum; but that ended a month or so ago.  Perhaps that will change.
2013 Camplite 21BHS

Paul

http://aluminumcamperforum.com
2014 Ford Escape
2016 Ford F150 XTR 2.7l ecoboost  4x4
2015 Camplite 13QBB
2018 Camplite 21BHS (on order)

LLL

Funny how there are now haters because of a forum change.

Bet they still say how great their LL is at a campground when someone with a wood frame brags about theirs.

If you can't love your LL because the forum has changed then sell it.

I'm not gonna stop loving my country because the president changed.

djsamuel

Thanks for the useful input . And, if you actually knew what was going on, you'd know that most of the reason for a change of opinion is the direction Thor has taken LivinLite; the elimination of the aluminum roof, wooden cabinets,  moving them from division to dicision, loss of Personnel, etc.
2013 Camplite 21BHS

LLL

LOL.  You just posted this on Dec 3rd. Well after all the Thor changes and before you knew the forum change was coming.

djsamuel
Administrator
Uber Member
View Profile

New 16 TBS Disappointment story
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2016, 11:51:28 AM »
Quote from: @scbillandjane" source="/post/26192/thread" timestamp="1480721859
We have walked the campground loops for many years wondering what RV we most wished for. No more since we have our Camplite We have not seen anything we would trade for. 

It's funny you wrote this.  When my wife and I walk a campground, see a camper going down the highway or make a visit to our local Camping World, we'll look at them and invariably one of us will say, "I like ours better."

I was cleaning up our 2013 21BHS yesterday, and other than the snake that surprised me in the battery box, I was really pleased with how the camper still looks and the shape it is in.  When I think how that camper has been at the Grand Canyon, up in Utah, in Tennessee, and all around Florida; it is really amazing how solid it remains.

Camplite 21BHS / Ram 1500

Central Florida

djsamuel

Quote from: LLL on January 05, 2017, 10:32:41 PM
LOL.  You just posted this on Dec 3rd. Well after all the Thor changes and before you knew the forum change was coming.

djsamuel
Administrator
Uber Member
View Profile

New 16 TBS Disappointment story
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2016, 11:51:28 AM »
Quote from: @scbillandjane" source="/post/26192/thread" timestamp="1480721859
We have walked the campground loops for many years wondering what RV we most wished for. No more since we have our Camplite We have not seen anything we would trade for. 

It's funny you wrote this.  When my wife and I walk a campground, see a camper going down the highway or make a visit to our local Camping World, we'll look at them and invariably one of us will say, "I like ours better."

I was cleaning up our 2013 21BHS yesterday, and other than the snake that surprised me in the battery box, I was really pleased with how the camper still looks and the shape it is in.  When I think how that camper has been at the Grand Canyon, up in Utah, in Tennessee, and all around Florida; it is really amazing how solid it remains.

Camplite 21BHS / Ram 1500

Central Florida

I never said I don't like my trailer. It is a 2013, built prior to the buyout. I don't like the direction they've headed, nor do I like the change in customer service. We used to have Scott Tuttle on the boards before he left.

Are you the self designated board censor? If your don't like what then block me. Won't hurt my feelings.
2013 Camplite 21BHS