New Member, probs with our camp lite...

Started by familycampin, January 04, 2017, 07:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

familycampin

Looks like I tried this on the right day! I think I joined the old forum but did not have the opportunity to post.
Our story..... We got a 2016 21ft BH BearCat model last spring. Really was excited about it, heard these are great trailers. Have had two major roof leaks and a cracked window so far. Thank goodness we live in NV where it's not too wet in the summers but we are having exceptional rains finally (and snow, ...skiing is good!) which have exposed all the problems. Thank goodness we have not been camping during a downpour, one leak was over the bed! Anyone else experience these kinds of issues straight away?

Thanks,
Jennifer

BeerSnob

We have a new 2017 16 TBS that we were just able to take out for the first time last weekend. We seem to have a plumbing leak originating in the shower drain area. Otherwise everything else seems dry and solid. Will be calling the dealer to make arrangements to find and fix this leak.

Diversteve

We had a leak on the left side over the bed in our 2014 DBS.
It turned out to be coming from the lens cover screws on the top clearance marker lights!
I found some small corks and put them in the screw holes with some silicone GREASE.
The leak is fixed.
Camp on.

wakeboydb

I was treating the roof with protectant this past weekend and saw that the marker lights on my 2017 21bhs have been sealed at the factory. I did see a couple of burst air bubbles in the lap sealant but they do not leak as far as I can tell.
2017 21BHS