broken leveling foot - quicksilver 8.1

Started by [email protected], August 02, 2022, 12:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[email protected]

Can anyone tell me where to get spare parts for a Quicksilver 8.1 camper?  I broke one of the leveling/stabilizing feet on the corner of the body.  I don't know if that is a Livin Lite specific part, or a generic camper leveling foot.  I haven't done a detailed inspection of the foot, but I don't see any part numbers or manufacturer names on it, so not sure where to look for a replacement.

Thanks
Steve

Historybuffaz

chappy133

Concur with the etrailer solution. The jacks are not unique to the QS.
Chuck
2016 21 RBS
2022 F 150 Lariat
Easton, PA

Lee0110

You can try contacting the manufacturer, Quicksilver 8.1, to see if they have the replacement parts available. They may be able to direct you to a local dealer or supplier that carries the parts you need. If you're unable to reach the manufacturer, you can also try searching for RV dealers or suppliers in your area that carry replacement parts for campers. They may have the part you need or be able to order it for you. Additionally, you can try searching online for RV parts retailers that specialize in replacement parts for campers. They may have a wider selection of parts and be able to help you find the specific part you need.