2013 13QBB for sale in California

Started by TillDawn, May 26, 2022, 08:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TillDawn

SOLD: Model 13QBB. Total length including tongue is 16ft. 1,750 lbs dry weight. Easy to tow, all aluminum frame, floor, roof and exterior walls. No rubber roof to maintain. Azdel, which is a very lightweight and insulating product is used in the walls & storage compartments with aluminum framing. This extremely well built and rare aluminum frame trailer has no wood in its construction to rot or become water damaged. It has an in-wall electric a/c, which is highly effective and very inexpensive to replace if it's ever needed, 3 way refrigerator (12v, 110 & propane), 6 gallon propane water heater, 2 burner cooktop, sink, convection microwave oven that has never been used. Wet bath with foot flush toilet with upgraded residential soft close toilet seat, front full length queen bed with premium residential mattress. 2nd custom expandable sleeping area. (original jackknife couch and mounting brackets included) t, upgraded digital thermostat. Water heater cleaned/serviced with new anode rod. Awning rarely used and in excellent conditon. Outdoor shower with hot & cold plus quick connect hose. Extra long 30 amp cord. New 2021 tires, with less than 50 miles on them. New Trailer Valet jack that has portable drill attachment and regular handle. New trailer brake battery, break away cable and switch. Fully functional blackout shades with built in screens. New 6" foam cushions on 2nd sleeping/sitting area, which easily converts to a couch when not used for sleeping. Interior & exterior storage with full width exterior access under bed storage. 12v battery, 20lb propane. New, never used extra long sewer hose. Also includes a Proven Industries stainless steel tongue lock. Ca purchased/ stored. Trailer has been completely gone through, updated and is ready for camping adventures! Located near Napa, CA.  $16,500 OBO

TillDawn

Bump, still available near the Napa valley area in California.  $16,500 OBO

TillDawn

Price lowered to #15,750.  Make me a reasonable offer.

adminjh

I'm interested! Is it still available?

adminjh

SkiTheDelta

Hi, new here and this is an old post, but, if it's still for sale, I'm only an hour away and very interested!
650-7846669

coach mary

I see sold and then still available.  If it is still for sale can you send a full set of interior pictures and your current asking price? Appreciate it!