Miscellaneous > Forum Recommendations

Bring back the old forum

(1/2) > >>

ACF:
With all the resource at LivinLite you couldn't have kept the old forum...sad

Silverfox:
ACF...I'm giving it a shot. There is a category named "Ask Livn' Lite".  Maybe we will have some factory representation on this site. I don't think you'll find that on the other site.

djsamuel:

--- Quote from: Silverfox on January 04, 2017, 06:50:48 PM ---ACF...I'm giving it a shot. There is a category named "Ask Livn' Lite".  Maybe we will have some factory representation on this site. I don't think you'll find that on the other site.

--- End quote ---

Same here.  If there is an increased level of factory involvement and responsiveness, I'll give this the benefit of the doubt.  Otherwise, it was all an attempt to shut up those of us who paid a high premium for our trailers and have been honest about the appalling inconsistencies in quality control and carelessness during construction.  Certainly not limited to LivinLite.

Dirk:
Well said djsamuel...  I couldn't agree more!. I was so disappointed in the fit and finish of some of the work on my trailer. With our Canadian dollar I paid big money for a small trailer.
I've decided... screw'em I'm going to rebuild the damn thing myself one factory worker screwup at a time.
Hopefully this new forum and its members will get it together and be as helpful as the old one was. 

jlcere:
Thanks Dan to take the ownership of the forum  ;)
Is it possible to have back all the previous Post from the old forum? We lost very good informations... :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version