Main Menu

ACF

Started by rrtrntowing, September 04, 2021, 08:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rrtrntowing

What has happened to aluminum camper forum?  For the last several days, I get an error message each time I try to get on the forum. 

Merlin

The hosting server for Aluminum Camper Forum had a serious incident where all data was lost. The administrator is trying to determine if a backup exists.

rrtrntowing

Looks like they are starting to make some progress.  I see entrys from Aug 25 2021.  Hope they get it back.  I have benefitted from the many tips I have received.  Most recently we stopped an ant invasion in Fla by using white vinegar on all the corners where panels intersected.  Worked like magic.

bredlly

Mobile app development market is undergoing a transforming phase. With the evolution in micro-processor technologies, you can now run mobile apps on a number of platforms by https://mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development. For instance, apps developed for mobiles today will run smoothly on desktops over the coming years. If you are in need of an app development concept to help you with your business goals and objectives, a dedicated software development team would be a good idea.