2011 13RDB for sale

Started by hankrdb13, September 02, 2021, 12:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hankrdb13

We found a 14DBS and will soon be selling our 2011 13RDB. We bought the 13 in 2013 and it has served us faithfully.  We wanted a little more room and permanent bed.  This a very clean and working Camplite with all the amenities--a/c with heater strip, furnace, hot water heater, inside outside propane stove (the outside hookup is particular to this year only, I believe), 3 way fridge, wet bath, double propane tank set up with auto switch over regulator, reinforced rear bumper with spare carrier, new tires, original awning.  This model has the rear dinette/queen bed set up, jackknife couch and flip up bunk. Easily sleeps 4. Bunk removed and shelving installed, but bunk with original mattress can easily be reinstalled.  Will be looking for around $13,000.  All exterior finish is perfect except for the door blemishes which occurred with models around the 2010-2015 years.   Will post pics to interested parties. Thanks.

turtlecamp

Hello:
I am looking for a trailer like your 13RDB.  I am interested in buying a trailer now so can you tell me more about yours if it is currently for sale.  Thanks.