Replacements for Exterior Shower & water lines for 2014 Livin'Lite 13 BHB

Started by Earth Canary, August 08, 2021, 04:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Earth Canary

Does anyone know where to get the replacement parts for the Exterior shower and snap-in connector w/door for a 2014 Camplite Livin'Lite 13 BHB?  Both of my lines have started dripping inside the interior box. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Bejinscbr

RV store should have them. Measure the width of the old one first and get the same if possible. The one I bought was too wide and didn't fit. I had to trim the corners off so it would. You would need to be able to get to the backside of it to get the water connections off as well. Of course, make sure the pump is off first and/or city water turned off. It will make a small mess. 

PDX David

Quote from: Earth Canary on August 08, 2021, 04:14:30 PM
Does anyone know where to get the replacement parts for the Exterior shower and snap-in connector w/door for a 2014 Camplite Livin'Lite 13 BHB?  Both of my lines have started dripping inside the interior box. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

I recently replaced my valve and faucet with this one from Amazon (not sure if it's the right one for your rig): https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B016EE5IRK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mine had developed a hairline crack after apparently freezing last winter - even though I had flushed the lines with air. What I learned from this experience is that it isn't enough to leave just the faucet knobs open, but one should also insert a fitting into the quick-release hose connection that will ensure air flow during the winter.  And then I discovered the quick release female fitting on the new faucet wouldn't work with the one on my hose that worked on the old faucet. I gave up after trying different air compressor style fittings I had on hand and got an adaptor and put a garden hose male (so air will flow during the winter) quick release on it. I also had to refit my hose but now I'm in control.

......David
Portland, OR. / 2016  Camplite 16TBS towed by Mercedes ML350

Earth Canary

Thank you! I'm not very good at forum-navigating, but both responses very helpful!

abbyrconley

It's a wonder I came across this forum. I was having a very similar problem. Thank you guys for sharing a solution and I will check us out that faucet from amazon.