SOLD *** 2015 Camp Lite 21BHS for sale! SOLD***

Started by Softly This Trail, May 19, 2021, 05:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Softly This Trail

***SOLD!***

I am selling our lovely Livin Lite Camp Lite 21 BHS travel trailer. This camper trailer is fantastic! We have treated it with loving care and well maintained. The 2015 is one of the last years that Livin Lite made them ALL ALUMINUM, so it is very light and extremely strong. It weighs just 3500 pounds (dry weight), so you can EASILY pull it behind most SUV's and a ton of crossovers. Sleeps 7, has a 2 burner stove, a barely used 14 foot awning (mint condition), and a ceramic toilet.

I have added a robust 180 watt Zamp portable solar kit (orig. $850) that is easy to use and keeps you off the grid when necessary. Also added a Fastway 10 hitch ($728) that stabilizes the entire trailer so there is never any  swaying when your hooked up on the highway and a terrific cover that protects it from the elements all winter.
I have carefully maintained this trailer like it was a member of the family.
Annual maintenance included:  resealing roof w/ high quality lap sealant, anode rod replacement in hot water tank, blown out all water from plumbing, waxed outside panels, etc.
MSRP for the 2015 21BHS CampLite was $36,000. We are selling this beauty for $22,000!
Please note that the camper is currently in Jefferson (1-1/2 hours from Denver on 285).
This is going to go quickly, so call me now to setup a viewing.

Barbara Baker

is your unit still available?   If so, do you have pictures?   I am interested and happy to talk via phone, text or PM.   Thanks!