2013 CL 16DB Dinette

Started by jagwire64, April 28, 2021, 09:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagwire64

Hi,

In the process of buying a 2013 CL 16DB...has the solid queen bed and 2 person dinette.  Current owner says the dinette doesn't fold into a bed?

I assumed the backs of the dinette folded down and the table dropped into the gap making a nice narrow bed for one?  Is this not the case?

Can't find any info via google.

Cheers,

Tom

lonewolf04

I've seen the optional 2 person dinette and do not believe the table folds down. I think you lose too much room with the dinette seating backrests to use it as a bed. Hence the reason not equipping it with a drop down table. I think there are some pics in the aluminumcamperforum.com that I've seen that setup. I wish my 2013 16DB was equipped like the one you're looking at. The scissor couch IMO is pretty useless. Then you have to convert the bed to table and back again everyday.

I would think the owner could send a pic of the dinette. Should be pretty easy to tell whether it was made to come down or not for certain.

olivia9203

When looking for the best scope for a 6.5 Creedmoor, there are a few key factors to consider. These include magnification, objective lens size, reticle type, and durability. Let's take a closer look at each of these factors and how they relate to finding the best scope for a 6.5 Creedmoor. https://scopespage.com/best-night-vision-scopes/