2010 Livin Lite Quicksilver 10.0 For sale

Started by Wallawallakids2, April 19, 2021, 04:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wallawallakids2

Livin' Lite Quicksilver 10.0 Tent Camper. This is the ten-foot trailer with two queen beds, front and rear both 60" x 84." Removable 48" Dinette w/Marine Grade Seating, Aluminum Cabinetry with storage and small sink; two additional storage areas. Excellent condition.

Trailer is in excellent condition and features a brand-new tent, replaced under warranty when some stitching failed on the original. I never got around to installing the new tent while we were camping, so I'm selling it now with the new tent installed and the old one as a spare.

Livin' Lite Trailers Tent Trailers are no longer being manufactured but feature an all-aluminum construction, making them light for towing, easier to clean as you can hose it all down, and extremely durable. An ideal family camp trailer, sleeps 6, we loved it but kids are now grown. Comes with spare wheel, camp toilet, internal curtains, internal lights, fans, heater, and some camp gear we no longer need.

With the tongue the full length is 14 feet, trailer weights 1,500 pounds. It's been stored in our garage.

Cantuld

Hi. I'm interested in your Quicksilver 10.0. Where are you located and what's your asking price?

Wallawallakids2

Hi.  I am in eastern WA state.  We are asking $8000.  Feel free to email me at [email protected]

[u