Author Topic: How to calm your mind - covid 19  (Read 4123 times)

timmyi

• View Profile
Re: How to calm your mind - covid 19
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2022, 04:10:42 PM »
Thanks for this much needed information. I have some great websites to go for insanely good services, for example exterior painters columbia sc
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 04:30:45 PM by timmyi »

david1949

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2022, 05:19:28 PM »
It's extremely important to put the phone down. That's advice I HAVE TO LISTEN TO AS WELL. What's helped is to find a physical task and just do it. Our attention spans have been shot and turning off the news, tv, media and everything else is a HUGE help. I like to work on my car, clean it and perform mobile detailing compton. Again, that's just what I do because it truly helps a ton. My brother in law even started his own pool cleaning company in ontario california during covid. He just put down the phone and got to work on the things that matter.

david1949

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2022, 05:23:21 PM »
If you need help, please make sure to listen to calming podcasts with no music/no audio. Or take a nice walk, it truy helps car detailing company south bay

tkdefined

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2022, 05:55:38 PM »
Read, listen to ambience-like music and just relax. It helps! mobile detailing is something I like to do. Also, I do car detailing company plantation