Author Topic: How to calm your mind - covid 19  (Read 7117 times)

timmyi

• View Profile
Re: How to calm your mind - covid 19
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2022, 04:10:42 PM »
Thanks for this much needed information. I have some great websites to go for insanely good services, for example exterior painters columbia sc
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 04:30:45 PM by timmyi »

david1949

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2022, 05:19:28 PM »
It's extremely important to put the phone down. That's advice I HAVE TO LISTEN TO AS WELL. What's helped is to find a physical task and just do it. Our attention spans have been shot and turning off the news, tv, media and everything else is a HUGE help. I like to work on my car, clean it and perform mobile detailing compton. Again, that's just what I do because it truly helps a ton. My brother in law even started his own pool cleaning company in ontario california during covid. He just put down the phone and got to work on the things that matter.

david1949

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2022, 05:23:21 PM »
If you need help, please make sure to listen to calming podcasts with no music/no audio. Or take a nice walk, it truy helps car detailing company south bay

tkdefined

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2022, 05:55:38 PM »
Read, listen to ambience-like music and just relax. It helps! mobile detailing is something I like to do. Also, I do car detailing company plantation

Fritchy7

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2022, 05:02:55 AM »
Happy to visit this great site. Keep on posting. Epoxy Flooring

Fritchy7

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2022, 10:14:45 PM »
Glad to visit this great site. fitness coach queens

mrdy

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2022, 02:51:50 AM »
It might feel like your life is out of control right now, so itís important to focus your mind and efforts on the things that are within your control, such as cleaning your hands, avoiding close contact and keeping loved ones safe.

Dy - read it here

jgrrrv1

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2022, 03:51:07 PM »
Meditation is one of my favorite techniques. I once had an issue with my air conditioner while I had COVID-19, and I had one of the best services for my HVAC system but I was so stressed out that I did not appreciate it. Now I meditate every day!

AmandaD

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2022, 05:29:01 AM »
For this past 2 years, I honestly have hard time to calm my mind but thanks to my fam both blood relative and a fam by heart (colleague) keep me inspired and motivated to look forward positively than looking backward or this crisis seriously. home automation systems, digital marketing consultant san Francisco, Private Chef New Jersey

EllyD

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2022, 05:38:16 AM »
What we did was keep ourselve busy and lessen or avoid social media. Wether you agree or not, social media really effect our life by not giving us peace of mind. Marriage Counseling, Landscape architect near me,Contractors pocatello idaho

PeterD

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2022, 05:52:52 AM »
Prayer is the best medicine for everything especially for our inner peace. We sometimes conduct a weekly retreat to express our problem and unload our worries.

black aluminum fence
roofing service bellevue ne
masonry contractors near me

toddgrego

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2022, 06:59:59 AM »
How I Manage Negative Emotions during the Pandemic is by watching movies and anime.. bathroomrenovations-melbourne.com.au

juanita9

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2022, 02:44:22 AM »
I made progress a lot since then, but this year since the covid pandemic. https://www.adelaide-roofing.com.au/

Ayumi

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2022, 11:30:24 AM »
Stress is a tough part of life. Especially when it comes to  Check out our website for more information!french drain repair.

Gbarney

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2022, 04:45:40 PM »
I've made a lot of progress thats helped me and the team at scaffold tower newcastle a lot.