Author Topic: FOR SALE: 2013 Quicksilver 10.0 10th Anniversary Edition in Cleveland Ohio  (Read 177 times)

markjazzbassist

• View Profile
Posted this in the QS tent camper forum section here as well.  didn't realize there was a For Sale section.  gonna post it here as well.

For sale is a 2013 Quicksilver 10.0 located in Cleveland Ohio.  It has a CLEAN TITLE.

Standard Info:
- Charcoal Exterior color
- Silver tent design
- Black Tonneau Cover
- LP System with built in 2 gas burners
- Furnace
- Residential kitchen counter top with sink and faucet
- Front and Rear leveling jacks
- Air Conditioner 8000 BTU
- Zip on awning w/ Poles, ropes, and stakes
- Privacy drapes
- Interior fan/light package
- Convenience package with exterior table and battery box
- Brand new Tongue Jack from Harbor Freight
- Standard features as well including all weather removable dinette and table with cushions and mattresses

Additional items:
- Pop Up Gizmo's Custom Solar Cover
- Spare Tongue Jack brand new in box from harbor freight
- Spare Tire brand new from eTrailer
- 30A Power Cable for electric hookup
- Extra Bimini Straps
- 7 Gallon Water Jug for use with sink/faucet or removable for portable use (we purchased a Tap for it as well which is included)
- Camper Manual and all appliance manuals

Issues (Full Disclosure):
- Faucet is broken, this can be replaced for $35 but they have 1 star reviews and are awful.  So we never used it and never replaced it.  Most reviews said it breaks easily as well (the new ones too).  There are more robust solutions but we didn't have the time/money to install a water pump.  Sink is fine, no issues there.
- 5 snaps on the Tonneau cover are broken/missing.  It doesn't affect the tent at all, and we've never had issues with the Tonneau either.  More cosmetic than anything but I want to fully disclose everything
- 1 zipper broken on the door.  Outside looking at the door, it's the right hand zipper.  We never used it, we always used the left one (where the door handle is) to enter/exit.  I went to clean up the camper for sale, and zipper came off and 2 teeth are missing (not consecutively).  We were just going to sew it together since we never opened that side, but since we are selling now, i figured it should be to the new owner's discretion what they want to do.  You could try replacing the zipper and putting new stops in or sew it together

We've camped all spring/summer/fall with this and have used everything (AC, Furnace, Stove, Awning, etc.) so we can verify it all works great.  We are the second owners, we purchased it from the original owners and I have all that paperwork to pass along as well.  The reason we are selling is we are getting a Fiberglass RV trailer (Scamp).

Asking $6900 cash, serious inquiries only.  Email me for pictures marktobik@gmail.com