Window shade/blind

Started by familycampin, September 12, 2020, 06:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

familycampin

Hello,

I just asked this in the travel trailer section but thought I would ask here as well. We tore up our shade with a locked open window that jiggled loose. Tore up the entire side of it. How do we order a new shade?

Thanks!

familycampin

Hello out there? Does anyone know where I can get parts for the Livin Lite?

XPlorist

It's a European (Slovenia) product. That is as far as I got. Sorry that I can be of more help.

cyrus799

As we were remodeling the interior of our motor home, I sought everywhere for economical, high-quality RV blinds. These were a fraction of the cost of the other options I considered. I enjoyed the wide range of sizes available and was able to get the exact sizes we required without having to have them custom built. Easy to put together and roll better than the more expensive ones I have at home. We purchased five and installed them all in a short period of time. The material is of exceptional quality.

abbyrconley

Thank you cyrus799 for the update. Seems you found great quality RV blinds for a great price too. Will be telling others about those. Check us out

anthonyscotte23

It's difficult to find educated people for this topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks. roof repairs Sunderland

richardbarber9968

The travel trailer section always have some interesting item that I don't need  ;D ;D

mobile car repair