Finding an xtr 614

Started by Chuck Pgh, August 17, 2020, 08:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Pgh

I've been looking for a 614 before maybe 2015.  Where are good places online to check since I haven't found any around.

Bejinscbr

There is a 619 VRV XTR for sale out in Washington State. A little longer, but maybe that will work?
https://spokane.craigslist.org/rvs/d/coolin-vrv-619-xtr-charcoal-grey/7178675353.html

Chuck Pgh

Thx much for the pointer!  But I need something under 3500 pounds empty so with all my gear added to be under  my tow vehicle limit.  The more I read about these, the more I love them and I'm handy enough that it doesnt need to be perfect.

Chuck Pgh

I was able to find a 2013 7x18 in great condition.  I needed 10 ft to fit in my Rzr 800 with bumpers.  Fully loaded is under my tow vehicle limit of 5000 although VRV is rated for 7000.   I carry a generator and addwd a second 24MS battery so two with 130 amp hrs that can last a night each.  Camped and rode twice before freezing  and works perfect.   

Willowtree100

Chuck Pugh....that's exactly what I am looking for....to fit my 2020 Polaris RZR 900.  If you find another one...let me know!  :D

Chuck Pgh

I just saw an ad for a 2014 7x20 in dublin GA for 18900 on rvt.com.  what is your tow vehicle and row rating?

florencepugh

You can try looking for local or online stores specializing in second-hand or vintage electronics, as these establishments often have a selection of older models and there's a contexto possibility that they may have the specific 614 models you are searching for.