10.0 was no match for hurricane

Started by Leebauer, August 04, 2020, 01:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leebauer

unfortunatly my 10.0 that we got 2 ,months ago and we took out once was no match for a tree last night during the hurricane .

Leebauer

Unfortunatly this forum seems a bit difficult to use . I'm posting and parting out possibly on the Facebook group . I have an unused Outdoor 10.0 screen awning , pictures of the damage can be found on the livin lite Facebook group .

RoelH

Quote from: Leebauer on August 04, 2020, 01:05:22 PM
Unfortunatly this forum seems a bit difficult to use . I'm posting and parting out possibly on the Facebook group . I have an unused Outdoor 10.0 screen awning , pictures of the damage can be found on the livin lite Facebook group .

Hi Leebauer, you attach one from yourself by hovering over to "Attachments and other options" and then uploading. hope this helps.

Regards,
Roel Hackett  Tutuapp ShowBox Kodi
Hi team, thanks for creating such an active forum.

bredlly

I think you need ask this in support software team https://mlsdev.com. Companies are always in the lookout for professionals who can help them develop custom software programs to boost their business performance. However, choosing a software developer can prove to be a challenging task for companies. When it comes to custom software development companies, there are hundreds to choose from. While many companies get stuck with low quality or inexperienced developers, there are a select group of professionals who can deliver custom software development projects that meet all their needs and expectations.