CampLite 11fk table

Started by cayenneman, February 24, 2017, 05:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cayenneman

Hello,

We have an CL 11fk.  We have had difficulty with our table once it is in the bed position.  It has been damaged exposing the form interior.   Has anyone tried using plywood for the bed?

Thanks,

Chris

hat4rvn

We damaged our CL11FK table too, exposing foam interior.  Although the table is light, the angle needed to get it out caused me to gently drop it on the floor and it busted the formica edging.  Wondering if anyone has replaced this table with something more durable? 
  Also, I don't like the design - have to completely remove the table-bed to get into the under-seat storage.

Root

I have the same problem with my table, the formica edge is degrading.  I would love to either buy an identical replacement or would be open to some third party similar.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks.

johncells

Although you may have resolved your table problem, something I experienced as well—the table being unwieldy and heavy—I use a small Lifetime 28241 folding personal table, 30x20 inches. It's light and the height is adjustable. It will accommodate at least two for a meal. Great computer desk as well. Here's an Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006D50RO/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

hat4rvn

The table has to be 34" in one direction to function as the sofa bed.

I am still looking for a table top that is 34" long and  24"-28" wide at most.  The original table is too bulky.  I am probably going to build it myself since I've had no luck finding one.

hat4rvn

I finished my table modification.  I used a simple water pipe swivel design I saw on YouTube.  Now it swings out of the way.  It quickly and easily converts to a bed base. I like it a lot.

Deesammom