QS10 need new tonneau cover

Started by pammi4857, February 22, 2017, 10:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pammi4857

As mentioned in another thread I asked about a replacement tonneau cover and haven't heard from anyone. 

Mjmoore17

The information you may need is in a message written on Feb. 10 by Dan Miller. Just search for "tonneau" and it will be listed.

Michael

I will try to copy:

Parts for any Livinlite product may be ordered through any Livin' Lite dealer.  Because of dealer agreements we cannot sell direct.  If you do not have a dealer close by, they can ask that the parts be shipped directly to you.
Note tonneau covers and tents are shipped with snaps but not attached.  This is normal practice with any tent or cover.  They are not difficult to install but you will need a snap tool.
The older tonneau covers were gray.  The replacement are black.  The part number for your 6.0 cover is: 204133 and comes with black straps and snaps.

For future QuickSilver Owner's looking for tonneau covers:
QS6.0 - PN: 204133
QS8.0 - PN: 204125
QS8.1 - PN:204127
QS10 & 14XLP - PN 204121

-Dan
QS6 w Jeep Willys TV

yeahitsgotahemi

I have a few broken snaps on my cover, i was looking at picking up a snap tool and whatnot, but i was unsure as to the right snaps to order online.  I don't really know much about snaps.  The closest to original would be great.

olivia9203

However, if you're a hunter, you need a rangefinder that can measure distances up to 1000 yards. Before buying a rangefinder, make sure you check the range it can measure. check my blog

arabas

The Sonos app is used to commence the process.
snow rider 3d

mapgift

Get the measurements of your QS10 truck bed before shopping for a tonneau cover. This will help you choose the correct size and shape for your car.