Slide and Fridge won't work on 12V power? 21 BHS

Started by bwebster1, May 19, 2020, 02:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwebster1

Hi there, I have a 2013 Camp Lite 21 BHS. Recently I started having an annoying issue. If I'm not plugged into 220v neither my fridge or slide will work? I just recently bought a new battery and even a battery charger. The battery charger is saying the battery is completely charged. I'm thinking since the fridge and slide's power needs to be converted when not on 220V, the converter could be the issue? If I'm at the campground plugged in, I'm all good but as soon as I unplug the slide won't work and the fridge goes right off. Obviously this isn't good because the gas won't pop on for the fridge during travel and can't get the slide out once home to unpack, etc.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Gibby

220 V, what country are you in?

Anyway, for the fridge and slide all the power does is operate the converter. The slide is 12V in all cases, and the fridge does use 110 V power when plugged in (Auto mode).

Do other 12V items (Fans, lights) work when on Battery (if not, it is the connection to the battery itself, check the fuse near the battery). If they do, it is something inside the converter (fuses???)

2014 Camplite 21RBS
2021 Ford F150 Lariat FX4 3.5L V6 EcoBoost

bwebster1

Hey Gibby,

Thanks for the reply. I didn't get an email when you responded for some reason so just now checking!

Sorry, I totally messed up on that.  I didn't mean 220v power. I was just trying to say it doesn't function when the adapter is on the power cord when plugged into normal home plug/outlet vs. using the big 30amp plug like at a campground. When I'm plugged into 30amp, everything fires up and works perfectly, but using the adapter to plug into the house or obviously being unplugged, nothing works.

Yes, the lights and fans do work on battery, just not the slide and fridge. I thought also it may be a fuse, but I checked them all and they appear to be good to go? At least none appear to be broken, burnt, etc. I guess I could replace them all as a means of elimination.  I didn't mention this before, but the converter is having a strange buzzing noise I don't believe I have noticed before?

Thanks

olivia9203

As long as the pants fit well and are clean and pressed, you should be good to go. But if your workplace is more formal, cargo pants might be too casual for the dress code and could get you in trouble. https://durablethreads.com/best-lightweight-work-pants/

celinedion

If the fridge is not switching to propane mode and relies solely on 12V power, it may not be receiving sufficient power from your battery or converter.

Regarding the slide-out, it typically operates on 12V DC power as well. If it's not working when disconnected from shore power, there could be an issue with the 12V power supply to the slide-out mechanism.

DomingoLaughlin

The caliber of this instructional material, especially when it comes to geometry dash online adjustment, is genuinely exceptional. It is truly inspiring to witness individuals who possess such profound expertise in crafting articles of this remarkable quality.

adamusa

Make sure that the 12V power supply is being supplied properly Suika game and has sufficient voltage. Use an electrical tester to check the voltage at the slide and refrigerator connections.