Is this site being moderated. Lots of spam recently.

Started by DavidM, January 05, 2020, 01:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidM

DavidM

So we have a big hack going on- a dozen crazy posts yesterday and today. With no moderation obviously, this site is getting hacked to pieces.

I would recommend that everyone switch to aluminumcamperforum.com. It is very well moderated by Paul and is 99.5% about LLs.

David

djsamuel

Quote from: DavidM on January 30, 2020, 07:26:23 AM
So we have a big hack going on- a dozen crazy posts yesterday and today. With no moderation obviously, this site is getting hacked to pieces.

I would recommend that everyone switch to aluminumcamperforum.com. It is very well moderated by Paul and is 99.5% about LLs.

David

Definitely agree with David!  I only stop here to see what is going on.  I'm surprised this site is still being hosted by Thor.
2013 Camplite 21BHS

DavidM

Another hack today. This site needs to go. It is a zombie site now with no moderation. Whoever owns it needs to shut it down or start moderating it. I am no longer going to follow it. Aluminumcamperforum.com is a great alternative.

David

promocodelive

This is unimaginably a lovely article. Your article is astonishing and your Norton Discount Codes article has for each condition of the mammoth substance with a decent powerpoint with enlightening information. Tolerantly don't stop you earth shattering substance structure keeps it up.