Camplite Fifth Wheels Topic

Started by jlcere, February 09, 2017, 09:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlcere

Hi Fifth wheels owners  :)

I decided to create a topic for fifth wheel owners...For sharing information between us.

A+

jlcere

djsamuel

That's a nice looking rig.  I always wish LivinLite wasn't so quick to pull the plug on that.
2013 Camplite 21BHS

wakeboydb

2017 21BHS

jlcere

Does any one already used Lippert Flex-Air Fifth Wheel Pin Box ?
http://www.lci1.com/flex-air-pin-box

I would like to have your comments...

Thanks

Diversteve

Beautiful rig.
I too wish they had not pulled the plug so quick.

1 shot

Shopped 5th wheels for 9 months. Live in FL, where there are zillions of them. First time I saw a CL, I knew it was what I wanted. No wood, light weight but, built well with quality details. Found a 2015 26RLS. Just right for the two of us. On our way home now from a 3 month adventure through the northwest. Our CL has performed beautifully. Wish they still made 'em.

Arizona Nomad

Hi everyone... just love cl products. We are hoping to find one of the smaller camplite 5th wheels, but they seem to be very hard to find.
Does anyone know where we can search for one? looking for an older 26ft. We have searched the normal rv sites.. not much luck, Thanks!

TBone

Keep checking RV trader once in awhile.

Embracing curiosity

I have the 32 ft fifth wheel. Do any if you know where to get extra wire baskets for the pantry?

cypherssunshine

That's sooo coooool!!! 8) 8) 8)
I wish I could have one someday as my own LOL
concrete paving memphis

IdlesA

My dream is to be able to live on the road with our 5th wheel.  I've been growing my business like crazy just so I can finally step back and manage it from afar.  The idea of being able to go wherever you want, whenever you want is so appealing to me!  If you're in the Nashville area, please support our housekeeping services so I can reach my dream earlier! 

terryphenry02

I am wondering how it looks like on the inside!!
polished concrete atlanta

jlcere

Hi,

OK I will take some photos...And you will see all my upgrades in the same time...

Bradjam

My dream is to become a nomad in one of these sweet units and travel year-round, following the good weather. I'm inspired. Thanks. www.victoriafurnaceservices.com