Want To Buy a VRV 6x15

Started by jmsokol, January 29, 2020, 01:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmsokol

Hi everyone,

I'm Mike Sokol from the RVelectricity seminars and articles, and I'm looking for a VRV 6x15 that I can use to demonstrate my RV electrical safety and hookup seminars. I'll be gutting out the entire electrical system and installing my demonstration gear, so even if the electrical system is toast I really don't care. In fact, that will make it easier for me to start over with new stuff. Please let me know if you have one for sale in any condition or know of anyone else who might. 

Thanks - Mike Sokol
RVelectricity
No~Shock~Zone

jmbjr325

Mike,

I have a 2017 6x15 Quicksilver trailer I just started to get ready for sale.  I am located in Scottsdale, AZ.  The trailer was towed from VA to my house and has only left the driveway a few times.  The only issue I have is the awning was damage in a wind storm when i was out of town.  That will need to replaced, looking now to see when that can be done.  Looking to sell in the next 30-60 days.  Looking to get $10,500 firm.

John Balazs
440-487-4894

Its best to text me, I get 10 robo calls a day, so if I don't know the number I don't answer.  My VM is always full from the robo callers