Author Topic: RV Electricity Instructor  (Read 232 times)

jmsokol

• View Profile
RV Electricity Instructor
« on: January 22, 2020, 12:23:40 PM »
Hey everybody. I'm Mike Sokol from RVelectricity and the No~Shock~Zone. I don't currently own a Livin' Lite Toyhauler, but I'll be looking for one soon to act as a test bed for a bunch of my RV Electricity seminar demonstrations. I think the all-aluminum construction and toyhauler layout will be perfect for my outdoor demonstrations. I'll post details later, but for now my wish list is a 6x15 or 7x20HJ toyhauler with a fried electrical system. That's because I need to put in my own inverter, lithium batteries, generator, fuel cell, air conditioner, swing compressor RV refrigerator, and 30/50-amp transfer switch. In short, I'll have to yank out the existing electrical components and install new ones I can test and demonstrate. In the meantime, let me know if you have any complex electrical problems as that's what I teach about in my articles, blogs, seminars and videos.

Mike Sokol
RVelectricity
No~Shock~Zone

suqmadiq

• View Profile
Re: RV Electricity Instructor
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 02:51:08 AM »
Hey there Mike. I'm new in this forum too. I joined to share and and gain some information about recreational vehicles.
Wanna play piano? Download this Magic tiles 3 online and play piano on your computer anytime you want.

quicksilver_j

• View Profile
Re: RV Electricity Instructor
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2020, 12:56:49 AM »
Hey everybody. I'm Mike Sokol from RVelectricity and the No~Shock~Zone. I don't currently own a Livin' Lite Toyhauler, but I'll be looking for one soon to act as a test bed for a bunch of my RV Electricity seminar demonstrations. I think the all-aluminum construction and toyhauler layout will be perfect for my outdoor demonstrations. I'll post details later, but for now my wish list is a 6x15 or 7x20HJ toyhauler with a fried electrical system. That's because I need to put in my own inverter, lithium batteries, generator, fuel cell, air conditioner, swing compressor RV refrigerator, and 30/50-amp transfer switch. In short, I'll have to yank out the existing electrical components and install new ones I can test and demonstrate. In the meantime, let me know if you have any complex electrical problems as that's what I teach about in my articles, blogs, seminars and videos.

Mike Sokol
RVelectricity
No~Shock~Zone

Hi Mike!
Are you going to post your results and/or articles here? Or maybe you have a blog (so I could follow your updates)? I'm really interested in electronic upgrades, since, well, there's always room for improvement.
Thanks in advance.
Joe + Lucy - full timers since late 2017
301THR