Author Topic: Is this site being moderated. Lots of spam recently.  (Read 319 times)

DavidM

• View Profile
Is this site being moderated. Lots of spam recently.
« on: January 05, 2020, 01:42:16 PM »
See the subject line.

David

DavidM

• View Profile
Re: Is this site being moderated. Lots of spam recently.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 07:26:23 AM »
So we have a big hack going on- a dozen crazy posts yesterday and today. With no moderation obviously, this site is getting hacked to pieces.

I would recommend that everyone switch to aluminumcamperforum.com. It is very well moderated by Paul and is 99.5% about LLs.

David

djsamuel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 08:28:12 AM »
So we have a big hack going on- a dozen crazy posts yesterday and today. With no moderation obviously, this site is getting hacked to pieces.

I would recommend that everyone switch to aluminumcamperforum.com. It is very well moderated by Paul and is 99.5% about LLs.

David

Definitely agree with David!  I only stop here to see what is going on.  I'm surprised this site is still being hosted by Thor.
2013 Camplite 21BHS

DavidM

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 07:45:43 AM »
Another hack today. This site needs to go. It is a zombie site now with no moderation. Whoever owns it needs to shut it down or start moderating it. I am no longer going to follow it. Aluminumcamperforum.com is a great alternative.

David

suqmadiq

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 02:39:10 AM »
I agree, so many spam post here in this forum. Action needs to be done.

Instead of stressing ourselves with the spam posts, why don't we just play star wars commander cody on our PC.