News and Announcements > Keep up with the Latest from Livin' Lite

Is this site being moderated. Lots of spam recently.

(1/1)

DavidM:
See the subject line.

David

DavidM:
So we have a big hack going on- a dozen crazy posts yesterday and today. With no moderation obviously, this site is getting hacked to pieces.

I would recommend that everyone switch to aluminumcamperforum.com. It is very well moderated by Paul and is 99.5% about LLs.

David

djsamuel:

--- Quote from: DavidM on January 30, 2020, 07:26:23 AM ---So we have a big hack going on- a dozen crazy posts yesterday and today. With no moderation obviously, this site is getting hacked to pieces.

I would recommend that everyone switch to aluminumcamperforum.com. It is very well moderated by Paul and is 99.5% about LLs.

David

--- End quote ---

Definitely agree with David!  I only stop here to see what is going on.  I'm surprised this site is still being hosted by Thor.

DavidM:
Another hack today. This site needs to go. It is a zombie site now with no moderation. Whoever owns it needs to shut it down or start moderating it. I am no longer going to follow it. Aluminumcamperforum.com is a great alternative.

David

promocodelive:
This is unimaginably a lovely article. Your article is astonishing and your Norton Discount Codes article has for each condition of the mammoth substance with a decent powerpoint with enlightening information. Tolerantly don't stop you earth shattering substance structure keeps it up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version