- Tubular Aluminum Frame
Lightweight; Durable; will not rust away like typical steel
- Dexter™ Independent Torsion Suspension
Provides the smoothest ride, best tracking and less rebound in
all terrains - compared to
outdated spring leaf suspensions.
- Inter-Locking Aluma-Plank® Floor Deck Lightweight; Durable;
will not rot away, sag or have soft spots like typical plywood
floor decking. Frankly, there’s just no comparison
to conventional trailers here.
- Tubular Aluminum Sidewall
Framing Lightweight; Durable; will not rot away like wood. 1.5”
x 3” Tubular Framing at Bunks.
- Aluminum Sidewall Exterior Skin Lightweight; Strong;
Durable; offers the option of colors vs. competition’s white.
- Diamond Plate Aluminum Rockguard and Trim Package
Protective; Durable and Adds a Great Look to the Exterior of the
- Diamond Vinyl Interior Wall Board Durable; Cut off 6” from
Floor so You Can Spray Out
Your Trailer with a Hose.
- Tubular Aluminum Bed Bunk Framing Lightweight; Durable; will
not rot away, vs. plywood bases of typical bunks.
- Tubular Aluminum Cabinet
Framing Lightweight; Durable; will not rot away like typical
- Aluminum Skinned Cabinetry Lightweight; Durable; Clean Look;
Designed to stand the test of time - compared with the typical
- Finished Aluminum Cabinet
Doors Lightweight; Durable; Clean Look; Designed to stand the
test of time - compared to typical “presswood” doors.
- Lightweight Custom Crafted Countertops
Lightweight; Durable; Water Resistant; Designed to stand the test
of time -
compared with the "presswood” tops.
- Fully Insulated Construction
Lightweight Block Foam Insulation
is Packed into the 1-1/2” Thick Sidewalls and 4” Thick Roof of
- Strong Aluminum Roof Rafter System Lightweight, yet Very
- Heavy-Duty, Durable Tent Bunks Sets Up Easily in just minutes
Offering zippered windows with screens and upgraded bar locks when
- 6’-7” Interior Headroom
No more bending over in your bike trailer! Enjoy the ability to
walk around with plenty of clearance!
- “Living Quarters” Available (most models) Features a full
array of aluminum cabinetry including kitchenette with base and
overhead storage; a pantry; a closet inside the commode room!
- 12V Power Vent in Ceiling
This powered air vent moves the air inside the VRV for more
pleasant living conditions!
- Upgraded Side Vents
These stainless steel vents (not plastic) provide necessary air
flow while in transit and can be closed or opened by hand!
OTHER INTERIOR FEATURES:
- Comfortable Mattresses on the Bed Bases Lightweight; Durable;
Mattresses are designed to be easily removable for washing.
- 12V&110V Electrical Outlets
Providing Convenient access to electric for fans, heaters,
coolers, lights, etc.
- Hand-Pump Sink Faucet (where applicable) For fast and
convenient access to fresh water. Comes with a 8-gallon water
- Protective Bag Covers at Bunks
These durable protective covers allow you to protect the bunks and
mattresses from the vehicles or other items you store inside the
VRV during travel.
- Available Porta-Potty Room/Closet
Convenient privacy with exterior door access. Can be used for
storage or for a porta potty (porta potty is optional).
OTHER STD. EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- 84” Ramp Door Opening
Designed to accommodate even the largest ATV or Utility Vehicles
- Spring Balanced Ramp Door
No Cables, No Head Spring; Easy Lift
- Aluminum Mag Wheels
- Four Stabilizer Scissor Jacks
- Safety Chains
- Lighted, Molded License Plate Cover
- Exterior Entrance Step
- Man Door on Side
P O P U L A R O P T I O N S
• 13,500 BTU A/C Unit
• Awning (size varies per unit)
• Interior Cabinetry Packages
• Tip-Out Bunk Beds
• DRY Bath Design - (7wide & up)
• E-Track Floor Tie Down System
• Lightweight Indoor/Outdoor Table
• Windows (where applicable)
• Overhead Cabinets
• Exterior Graphics Packages
• Exterior Roof Rack
• Custom Designed Trailers -
LIVIN LITE is known for working with our customer to make their
dream trailer a reality. As such, we are willing to work with you
to take your concepts and incorporate them into
a unique, all-aluminum trailer that will not only meet your unique
needs, but provide you with years of care-free, lightweight towing
use. Talk to your dealer about having LIVIN LITE build a custom
trailer for you.